HELLO 2016!

Leave a Comment
Hello everyone, and welcome to my blog. I have decided as one of my new years resolutions to start writing my own blog. I have followed many blogs for years now, and thought why not start 2016 off with my own!

My posts will be a mixture of lifestyle, weight loss, beauty and fashion I hope that having varied content will please all of my followers.

I am currently following the slimming world 'diet' to me it is more of a lifestyle change. It has definitely changed the way I feel about food. I lost 6lbs last week, and put on 3lbs this week but I think I am going to do a weekly blog post about my weight loss so I can keep you guys updated!

I also have all intentions of vlogging (eek!) but I love the idea of being able to look back at your life on video.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog as much as I am going to enjoy writing!

Love,
Kerry
SHARE:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig